Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Save the Date

March 15, 2008

7 comments:

Jules AF said...

I just want to let you know: I hate you for getting married in the Oakland Temple. I always wanted to, but then they made the Sacramento one, and that's the one I'll have to get married in. Dangit.

Mostly Leighanna, some Jordan said...

Emily did you know you are getting married on the ides of march? Beware. hahahaha. Am I a nerd that I knew that??

I didn't know about this caramel flavored Aero bar. I need to try it. maybe world market will have it.

If your children were part of a human Risk board, they would be worth 5 points. that's pretty awesome in my book.

Mandi said...

Emily,

Sorry it has been a while since I posted. It looks like you have had some very exciting times since the last I read your blog. You are on cloud 9 for sure. I am so excited for you both! Your ring is beautiful. So happy! Enjoy being engaged and I would love to come so make sure you send me an invite!

Marisa said...

Hahaha Leigh we must have brainwaves because that was the first thing I thought too!

I think since you are getting married so close to St. Patrick's Day your wedding color should be kelly green. And maybe instead of a bouquet you could carry a pot of gold.

Mindy said...

I really like the pot of gold idea. Only call it pot o' gold.

Mostly Leighanna, some Jordan said...

Hahaha yeah Janice and Silvia should DEFINITELY be friends. Does your mom make totally un-PC and socially awkward comments? (reference the new Tale of Janice I added today) It sounds like they would be perfect.

monica said...

Emmy, Weddings are lame, just elope. You won't remember any of the details in 10 years, so try not to stress about it. I like your green and brown color ideas, but please, no matching brides maids dresses, that is so 1990's.