I will just cut to the chase. Last night I got officially engaged!! Jason proposed, and I said yes. I will post more details later, but for now it seems that everybody just wants to see my ring. Please note that my fingers do not normally look this ginormous, and that it is so hard to take a good picture of the ring that's not fuzzy. 
We also added a little spotlight on it so you can see the bling bling. Mom and dad, that means shiny.
18 comments:
1. your hand doesn't look ginormous, but your diamond does!
2. it's beautiful!
3. the spotlight changed the ring from bling bling to BLING BLING
4. i'm so happy/excited/everything for you!!!!!
Yes, it couldn't be more beautiful - you and Elizabeth Taylor have reached the limit. Congratulations to the two of you - I love you - Mom
I did see the bling bling and the wow wow and the "hijole" which is probably a euphemism for a bad word so don't use it - it's only for special occasions like this one.
Didn't you guys see "Blood Diamond"? Just kidding, mom just said "don't spoil it!" I'm so happy for you guys. The ring is gorgeous. We all love you Jas. Can I call him that yet? You really know alot obout rocks, don't you?
Wahoo, congratulations guys!! I wish you a lifetime of love and joy. Webster's dictionary defines love as a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person. Seeing you two today, I can see that you are truly in love.
Best Wishes, Mindy
p.s. you can expect to read the same thing on that picture i'm going to sign at your reception.
CONGRATULATIONS! And your ring is beautiful. Oh, and you guys look great and happy, too. I expect the engagement story to be your next blog post!
yay!!!!! i'm so excited for you both!
Hijole Emmy, Does he know for abuelitas sake that he will have to change his name to Yason?
Congratulations! We are so happy for you! You look great together, can't wait to hear more and meet Jason!
Wow that is beautiful. Unbelievably beautiful!!
What happy day for you both! Beautiful ring. love ya lots!
Oh that makes me happy. Happy like a little bunny. Yep. That happy. Jasons are good folks to marry. You should do it. I did.
party over here... in my blog!
Congrats! I like your diamond. I was wondering if this was going to happen any time soon...
Yeah I am jealous I always wanted to marry into your family!! Congratulations!
The ring is beautiful (and really big)! Congratulations Emmy!
P.S. What's that fuzzy red thing you're resting your hand on in the bling bling picture?
Congrats Emmy! Paul and I are so happy for you! Love, Linz
Congrats! When is the date?
Hey! Congratulations! And way to score dual citizenship for your future children.
Post a Comment