tales of almost grown-ups
shut up! Where did you find this little gem?!?!?! So funny!!!
My favorite part of this picture is your face saying.. "being a mouse is bad to the bone" I like being your friend. You are cool.
You are on a blogging roll! Come update mine now.
It kind of looks like your other hand is carrying an invisible bag...
Ha! I remember this so well! The Packard's awesome house. We played games in the backyard. I am especially digging ShaLyse's shades. And Emily, you look like a mini-Nicole Richie here with yours. Man, I was lucky to have you two as friends. So many great memories.
Remember when we were young and we didn't care (or even know) if clothes were unflattering or not? That reminds me of a quote from freshman year: "Those pants are really unflattering."
Oh... at first I thought the title read "Awkwards were the coolest"
Post a Comment
7 comments:
shut up! Where did you find this little gem?!?!?! So funny!!!
My favorite part of this picture is your face saying.. "being a mouse is bad to the bone"
I like being your friend. You are cool.
You are on a blogging roll! Come update mine now.
It kind of looks like your other hand is carrying an invisible bag...
Ha! I remember this so well! The Packard's awesome house. We played games in the backyard.
I am especially digging ShaLyse's shades. And Emily, you look like a mini-Nicole Richie here with yours.
Man, I was lucky to have you two as friends. So many great memories.
Remember when we were young and we didn't care (or even know) if clothes were unflattering or not? That reminds me of a quote from freshman year: "Those pants are really unflattering."
Oh... at first I thought the title read "Awkwards were the coolest"
Post a Comment