Jason and I love going to lunch at Kneaders in Highland. Every time we go, we usually sit next to a gaggle of Utah Valley moms. I swear it's the same group of six ladies every time with their big boobs, designer jeans, Juicy purses, and--most importantly--no flab on their arms. They're fascinating creatures! Every time they erupted into laughter, Jason whispered to me what they must have been talking about:
"And he
actually believed her boobs were real!! hahaha!"
"Her Mercedes is only an '07!! hahahaha!"
"Her baby doesn't even download apps on his iPhone!! hahahaha!"
"She eats
every day!!! hahahah!"
"
They only adopt white kids! hahahahah!"
"I buy all my toilet paper at Abercrombie! hahahaha!"
Please don't be offended.
14 comments:
I like it.
I'm offended
What's wrong with buying all of your toilet paper at Abercrombie? It's so much softer there.
awesome. You can also find plenty of those women at Paradise Bakery.
And Zupas.
And at TBD at Nordstrom where they purchase said merchandise and tell their kids at the counter not to tell dad.
ah Danville, how I miss it.
I love the white kids one hee hee hee
WOW, sad but probably true...:)
That was hilarious!
thank you.
Oh and I love the care bear costumes.
Your posts always make me laugh but this one is probably the funniest one I've read. You and Jason are seriously hilarious.
Haha, it's funny because I've noticed the same thing at that Kneaders. I hope one of those women wasn't my mom though. But hers are real.
Oops, I don't think she'd be very happy that I mentioned her boobs on the internet. Don't tell her.
hey, you tell all those ladies to come spend their billions at my store, fake boobs are welcomed ... but don't worry after they buy lots of stuff and walk out i'll make fun of them
I think those girls are in my ward! Tell them I say what up next time you see them!
And how are you???? Will we be seeing you at Joel's wedding festivities in Jan?
Post a Comment