Highlights:
Card games
Baby Stella
Jason's dramatics while boogie boarding: "HERE IT COMES!! THIS WAVE IS WHY MY MOM GAVE BIRTH TO ME!"
Spending time with my mom in Mexico City and Guadalajara
Warm ocean water
Sunshine on my shoulders making me happy
Reina's baptism--so cool that we were able to be there for that special night and that the church building had jumpsuits big enough to fit my dad. What? He's tall!






Lowlights:the airport in Guadalajara
sweaty playgrounds
fleas and mosquitoes
lounge singers (see video below)
6 comments:
LOVE the boogie boarding dramatics. It makes me think of, "I'm SO good at dipping chips in salsa!" or "I'm SO good at running like a gymnast!" Please tell me you know what I'm talking about.
You forgot to add "Hanging out with Bruce and Dauna and Bruce saying that Marisa would 'eat her heart out' when she saw a picture of us with them." Also, I like Liz's comment.
Jason is funny!!
I love how Mateo isn't even phased by the loud, annoying singer. I was.
I can't believe Guac didn't make your list. And I can't believe I only got to play cards once.
I can't believe loosing your checkered shoes didn't make the low list.
Post a Comment