
Her latest "Silviaism" happened just the other day, she called me wondering where she could buy more of this candy that I had left in the car and that she just loved. She called them "sour patch soft and chewy candy for kids," and then proceeded to describe how she loved them so much that she was licking the "envelope" that they came in. Sour patch candy for kids. I laughed for a day about that. She was very delighted when she found out you can buy them at any store and that their real name is Sour Patch Kids. What a hoot, that Chivis. I'm not making fun of you, I love you mom.
6 comments:
I love stories about your mom! I didn't realize they made candies just for kids! Why don't Young Adults get their own candy!?
tari!! you´re so funny!! so how are you!!? i can´t wait until we have a normal sleepover thursday with emily!!!!!!!!! hahaha!!!
p.s. that was a joke. to many exclamation points.
your mom is so funny, em. I could listen to stories about the things she says all day.
Tari, you ARE funny, Mel, I will tell you stories all day long, and Min, I CAN'T WAIT until next Thursday!!!!!!! (I was just trying to fit in with all the exclamation points)
So hilarious. I love silviaisms. Dinner this Thursday? All of us? Wouldn't that be fun?
Post a Comment