Friday, June 1, 2007

Sac-town

Liz (Edgren) Perryman lives in Roseville, CA now and has HER OWN HOUSE. It is 2-stories, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and it's new and beautiful. Can you believe it? I couldn't either, so of course I went to visit to see for myself. And really, her house is beautiful and it's in a cute new neighborhood with lots of big oak trees and walking trails. It was a fun day. We went to the Sacramento temple, we gossiped, and we played Rummikub. I miss Liz and love her dearly. She should visit Utah more often. Here are some pictures. Sorry, I didn't think of taking pictures of her house until it was already dark, so they are kind of bad quality.Her kitchen is awesome.This is where we spent most of our time, on the couch or on the floor playing with tiles.

4 comments:

Jules AF said...

What neighborhood is she in in Roseville? And by the way, my house is like, 10 minutes away from the Sacramento Temple. Aren't you excited that you were THAT close to where I've lived? Yeah.... you know you were. And sorry I just got really excited seeing Sacramento.

cait said...

how fun! I wish I could have come with you!

Anonymous said...

I saw Liz tonight! She didn't say anything about hanging out with you. I guess she was ashamed... jk. I love Mindy's quote on the spelling bee blog.

Kim Dubois said...

So Liz is like a kabillionaire, or what?