Monday, June 11, 2007

Hooray for Petersons!

Monica, Alex, Mateo and Hayduke are moving to Utah this week! I'm so excited to have family nearby, you have no idea. I'm also excited to take Mateo on scooter rides and I am determined that he will love snow cones as much as I do by the end of the summer. Aren't they a cool family? Click here to see more cute pictures of the Petersons and their cool van. Everybody needs to meet this darling boy, he is a hoot. Yes, this is Hayduke surfing. I told you they were cool.

9 comments:

monica said...

Thanks for blogging about us Emmy. I'm glad we'll be in Provo this summer, just down the street from you. I hope you know, you are the new babysitter. So, say good-bye to your social life. And sorry, Mateo is not allowed to go on scooter rides for a few years. You can take him in the bike cart though...
Love you!

Mindy said...

They're moving to Provo? I thought they were going to Salt Lake and I was going to make a new friend?

Flinders Family said...

How fun for you to have family close now! My sister, Val, is moving to Hurricane...in with my mom for awhile! To answer your questions...she was invited to Wicked, but she is getting induced on Thursday so it was a little too close to baby time for her to come. Jenn is being induced July 13th, so she's really close too. I frequent Costco so that would be a really good place to meet up some time. Love those polish dogs and churros!

AnnEE said...

Dearest Emily,
I have a nephew named Mateo too. That's weird. Those latins. Just kidding. Love them all. I like you a lot. You are funny, and I want to see your face soon. By the way, for some reason, I can't get the name Chivis OUT of my head. I guess I'm obsessed with your mom. Creepy!

Emily said...

Min, they'll be living in Provo until they find a house in Salt Lake, don't worry. But I'm thinking about maybe calling their realtors ahead of time and saying how they're not interested, something like that, to thwart their plan to leave Provo. Goodbye.

Jason said...

Your sister looks like you. But not as grouchy.

-Party over here,
Jason

AnnEE said...

Did you secretly delete the comment I wrote about reading your sisters mercury blog last night, or did I just not really post it?? I'm thinking I might be a little delusional. Anyhoo, it was funny. Or so I thought. Until you deleted it. I might go ingest some mercury myself.

Marisa said...

I am excited for you! I know how much more fun it is to have family close-especially babies! Monica looks so good! You Haycock girls... sheesh. Or should I say... "toof!"

cait said...

oh emmy i miss you...monica & mateo are so darling. and you are too.