I had a birthday fiesta this weekend on Cinco de Mayo. It was so much fun! And even though I burned the beans, my salsa and guacamole were still huge hits, of course. It was freezing that day, so we had to move the party inside, but nobody complained to go outdoors during piñata time! Everybody loves piñatas. I think that at every social gathering, we should have piñatas. It is a great team-building experience. Plus, there is candy.
Tuesday, May 8, 2007
Cinco de Mayo
I had a birthday fiesta this weekend on Cinco de Mayo. It was so much fun! And even though I burned the beans, my salsa and guacamole were still huge hits, of course. It was freezing that day, so we had to move the party inside, but nobody complained to go outdoors during piñata time! Everybody loves piñatas. I think that at every social gathering, we should have piñatas. It is a great team-building experience. Plus, there is candy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is such a cute picture!! i'm so sorry i wasn't there...
Post a Comment