Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I left my heart in...

I love three-day weekends. Mainly I love them because I usually go out of town. This time, I went home to Danville. First I went to San Francisco (best city ever!) on BART and met Cathy there. We shopped at one of the greatest stores, H&M and then ate some Blondie's pizza. We reminisced about how one time we got a large pizza from Blondie's and Monica decides she wants some parmesan cheese on it. So she douses the whole pizza with what she thinks is parmesan from the little shaker that is chained to the wall. Turns out she was dousing our pizza with garlic. It ruined the pizza, but we still ate it after gently wiping it down with some napkins. About an hour later I threw up in a shopping bag outside of a hotel while we were waiting for our parents to pick us up. Remember that Moni? How nice of you to hold the bag and throw away my throw up for me. That was gross, sorry readers. One fun thing Cathy and I experienced was trying to find a bathroom to use. This one pictured above was in the new downstairs section of Blondies. You have to pay to use the bathroom, which is no surprise to me, they have those all over the place in SF, and they have little instructions on the door to teach you how to use them. But what was funny is that after putting coins in and shoving on the door in all sorts of ways and getting mad because it ate our coins, we find out you just have to turn the handle to get in like any other normal door and it's completely free. That will keep the homeless out for sure! And yes, the bathrooms were still disgusting. More of my weekend to come soon.

2 comments:

AnnEE said...

So did you throw up from the garlic, or did you throw up because you were full, or did you throw up because you were just randomly sick. If it was from the garlic, have you had a hard time with garlic since? I'm intruiged. Do answer.

Jules AF said...

I loved the throw up part. hahahaha and I'm linking to your blog on my blog. I felt like a loser having only 1 link. So you should feel special to be 1 of the 2 links on there!