watch me
IKEA has great ads, but this one is my absolute favorite. AND IKEA is opening in Draper May 23, only 2 1/2 weeks away! They are doing something special for customers on opening day (free stuff I hope!) so be sure not to miss it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am so sad I will be in Powell that day, but the first 100 people get office chairs free and if you camp out for like, weeks in advance, they have been known to give HUGE gift certificates to the person who has been there the longest...like, up to $10,000. But, that's if you have the time to camp out from now until then!
I am getting that office chair if it kills me.
fun! I want to camp out and I've never even been to IKEA!
It is totally legit! If you google newpaper articles about other grand openings you can read all about it! I think the lady who got the $10,000 was there for 3 weeks. The rules are you can use their bathrooms, but you have to be there the whole time. You can't switch off with people. You are allowed 10 minutes at a time to leave for food/bathroom, but that's it. Anyway, look it up! It might even be on their website I can't remember. Good luck!
Post a Comment