skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Foiled for my birthday
Today is my birthday, I'm 23 years old! It has been a great day so far, and the weekend is only getting started, mind you. But first, this is what I saw when I walked into work this morning.
Yes, it is my cubicle completely covered in foil.
Everything was covered, my pens, my papers, my phone, even my stapler. I tried to take pictures of it but it was just so bright in my cube, the flash was reflecting all over the place.
Even my little Woody doll was mummified in foil. That's what that creepy shape is above.
Paige definitely trumped my cup pyramid that I came up with for her birthday. 4 people, 2 hours, and 800 sq. ft. of aluminum foil=Emily's Birthday Surprise. That's 100 sq. ft./hr./person. Maybe my mom was right, my middle name should represent math.
Happy birthday to me!! And thanks Paige, Casey, Pete and Kincade!
5 comments:
this is incredible, I am amazed at these people. your work seems like The Office kind of, do you have a dwight?
Happy Birthday, dearest Emily!! You are a babe. I wanted to go to your party tomorrow, but alas, my mom has planned a Cinco De Mayo party for like, 45 people in the ward, and it's requisite for the Hazen children to be there. That, and baby Lee has been kicking my A all week, and I can't get off the couch or bed. I'm boring. Which also explains my absence at Jordan's wedding yesterday.
PS. I felt equally excited and stalked when I look to see that you had a link to my blog on your board. I guess I had better actually update it now!!
Happy Birthday! Sounds like you work with some fun people. I saw your blog on Kam's page so I thought I would write and say hi. Have you heard from Joel? I can't believe he leaves in like, 10 days. It would be fun to see you sometime!
Amazing. I wish my office was that cool.
Happy Birthday!
I actually think that's a great idea! My whole family really likes you!
Post a Comment