Friday, May 18, 2007

The Office: Season Finale

I loved last night's Office episode. It made me happy, it made me sad, it made me laugh, and it made me cry. I am especially pleased with the ending with Pam and Jim about to go to dinner! Look how happy Pam looks! I can't believe we have to wait until September to find out what happens. Sleepover Thursdays won't be the same without a weekly dose of a new Office episode. If you missed any episodes from this season, click here. You're welcome.

4 comments:

Kim Dubois said...

Seriously. The best episode ever.

Marisa said...

It made me cry too... just like one or two glistening tears... and I tried to let some time pass and make them go away before Rob could see, but he totally called me on it.

AnnEE said...

did you really cry? Not that I'm making fun of you, but if I were...I would definitely do it over crying about the office of all things. :o) Just kidding.

Emily said...

tears of joy, anne! and tears of laughter i guess. there's nothing wrong with that, i have no shame!